Friday 19 April 2013

The sweet smell of... surgical spirit?

In an attempt to sort out my grim feet, and at least try and be able to get a longer run in before Scunthorpe half marathon next sunday, I am under strict instructions from my running buddy to cream and surgical spirit me feet on a daily basis. I am beginning to wonder if I am ever going to get the smell of surgical spirit out of my nostrils! I would like to illustrate if these methods work or not though, so am resigned to continuing, smell or not.

In other news, I am going running with my cousin later, who is new to running (being an amazingly natural swimmer). Coincidentally in a triathlon magazine I bought yesterday are some great running drills that are going to make me look like I work at the Ministry of Silly Walk(er)s, but hopefully she won't mind and it will distract her from feeling massively unfit (let's face it, we all felt like that when we first started running, no matter what other fitness we had done before!).

Anyone reading this who has any tips on foot care, please feel free to let me know!

TTFN,

Sue

1 comment:

  1. Well.... seeing as none of my advice has worked with your feet, it's going to have to be the professional help option!

    ReplyDelete